What they say
- The challenges in this world can sometimes feel overwhelming but that shouldn't be an excuse for inaction. By supporting Hungry 4 Him we feel we can start to make a difference one child at a time.
- Why do I sponsor? In one word: OBEDIENCE.
James 1:27 "Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: To visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." I can't go to the orphans in Kenya, but by sponsoring I can let them know I care and demonstrate God's love.
- We consider it one of our greatest privileges to represent Father God’s heart in this way to orphans that have missed having an earthly example of His love for them. “Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight…” (James 1:27)
- The Gospel is not the Gospel if it does not extend to those forgotten by society.... Sponsoring an orphan is a continual lesson for me about the nature of the Gospel.
- I have been there and have seen these children. I have held them, and have seen first hand the amazing work our God is doing through us.... Going and being involved has changed my life, and I have been so abundantly blessed by serving God in this way.
- I love sponsoring orphans with Hungry4HIM because I know that my money provides these children with food, clothes, and school supplies; but, more importantly, they are learning about the love of God. I am thankful that I can have a small part in reaching out to others....