Dear Hungry4HIM family,
It has been a little while since we sent out our last monthly newsletter as our staff and some of the board were in Kenya since late March. Thanks to all of you who prayed for all the work that was done and were involved in different aspects of supporting the ministry!
March and April sure were a busy time for us. Our board president and staff members spent time traveling and working on a variety of things. However the most rewarding thing is just spending time with people and the children at our partner school locations. Spending time talking and laughing is sometimes the most important part of doing what we do! We thank the Lord for keeping us safe during travels and working all over the place while in country. Also this time we got to meet and accompany some great folks from the US (Agua Viva International and CMG Digital Studios) who came over to help out as well.
We also just returned from CAFO this past weekend in Orlando (Christian alliance for orphans), with whom we are members. It is always a very refreshing time to be around so many other organizations who advocate for orphans and vulnerable children all around the world.
Thanks again to all of you who support this ministry and enable us to be a part of everything God brings our way. Your prayers and support are a part of all the updates we have listed here!
Things that happened in the month of April:
1. Visited and spent quality time with the people we partner with in Kenya
2. Went to our partner schools and gathered updated information/photos on all the children, staff, and projects updates that are underway
3. Trained local women in rural areas to use portable water filtration kits which will save lives from deaths that occur from water born diseases (donated by Water with Blessings)
4. Met and accompanied 2 engineers from Agua Viva International who did site investigations to determine if sites would work for installing their larger water filtration systems on wells
5. Hosted Dennis with CMG Digital Studios who came all the way to Kenya to do ministry filming for us!